What is Faith Promise?
Throughout the year, money is collected through Faith Promise pledges to support various missional activities. A Faith Promise pledge is an amount one agrees to pay (in addition to regular tithe) if God provides the money in an unexpected manner. This money then supports (most of) the various missional activities below.
In addition to giving to Faith Promise, there are numerous opportunities to serve.
Be sure to pick up your Faith Promise 2017 Prayer Guide! Contact the church office of Pastor Ruby.
How can I get involved in Faith Promise?
- The Missions Council sponsors 1-2 work camps each year. Dates are posted in the church bulletin.
- Not able to attend a work camp? Consider sponsoring another so that they can attend.
- Donating to Appalachian Ministries in KY (Pinecrest) – We collect new toys, clothing, and school supplies several times throughout the year. These are then taken to Appalachian Ministries in KY where they are distributed to the surrounding communities.
- Old Appliances – Getting rid of working large appliances? Donate them to the church! We’ll work with C.A.M.P. to distribute them to people in the community who have a need for just such an item.
Prayer for Missionaries
Living Link Missionaries:
- Caleb & Michelle Chamberlain (Wright State University)
- Emily Clark (Wounded Knee, SD)
- Timothy & Angelita Downing (Costa Rica/Ecuador)
- Martin & Helen Fessler (Mexico, India)
- Joel & Amy Hardman (Rome, Italy)
- Stanley & Sylvia Hollow Horn (Wounded Knee, SD)
- Dan & Christy Kihm (Netherlands)
- Jon & Karen Lambert (Quito, Ecuador)
- Patrick & Jamie Nachtigall (European Regional Directors)
- Kelley & Rhonda Phillips (Berlin, Germany)
- Nabil Safi (Muslim Ministry: Ohio)
- Yoshi Hosada (Japanese Ministry: Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana)
- Nate Anderson (Church Plant: Texas)
See missions council for further information.Follow us on social media: